Bullock County Coroner (Alabama)

The Bullock County Coroner and Medical Examiner is responsible for determining the cause, time, and manner of death for deceased people in Bullock County, AL. As part of this job, they maintain a number of records related to their work, including Bullock County death certificates and other death records. These records list information about how the deceased person passed away, the time and place of death, and any known personal information about the deceased, such as the person's name, date of birth, and age at death. Coroners and Medical Examiners report this information to Bullock County and Alabama government authorities, who may also issue death certificates. Coroner and Medical Examiner records may be available through their website.

Bullock County Medical Examiner & Coroner Union Springs AL 662 Bullock County 127 36089 334-738-5925